Participating as a Corporate Team in the MSWA Albany Ride is a great way to:
- encourage team building;
- promote health & well-being of employees;
- raise corporate visibility in the community; and
- make a difference to people living with MS and all neurological conditions in the Great Southern region.
Ask your company for their support
Your employer might be happy to support you by providing sponsorship or encouraging other staff to get involved. Many workplaces and organisations are more than happy to support a good cause so all you need to do is ask! They can support you in a number of ways:
- payment of entry fees for the event. We can set up a team payment code for you and invoice your organisation after the team has registered;
- provide you with company t-shirts or jerseys to wear on the day;
- match giving made towards your team page - download an official letter here.
Benefits to the company
There are many benefits to your company in sponsoring you or your team in this year’s MSWA Albany Ride:
- showing they value and appreciate their employees;
- publicity and promotion if you wear the company’s t-shirt, hat or other branded merchandise;
- company name and logo appearing on the team webpage; and
- a possible feature item with photos on next year’s website.
If you are interested in creating a corporate team, please don't hesitate to call the MSWA Albany Ride Team on (08) 6454 3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org